How to Use Version History in the VEX Coding Studio Command Reference
Step 1: Visit the VEX Coding Studio Command Reference
- Check the version information in the lower right.
- Select a language to review by using the appropriate language selector button.
Step 2: Click or tap the version information to open the version history
- Review the changes listed to see what commands have been added or modified.
Step 3: Check your version of VEX Coding Studio
- Open VEX Coding Studio.
- Compare the version number in the lower right corner of VEX Coding Studio (VCS) to the VCS version number on the command reference page.
NOTE: The VEX Coding Studio Command Reference is kept up-to-date with the latest version of VCS.
Step 4: Update VEX Coding Studio if you do not have the most up-to-date version
- Reach the screen shown above by starting a new project in VEX Coding Studio, or by closing and reopening the VEX Coding Studio application.
- Click the Download Now link on the left side of the New Project screen in VEX Coding Studio.