How to Connect Smart Devices to Smart Ports
Step 1: Connect a V5 Smart Cable to the device
- Push the end of a V5 Smart Cable into the device's cable port until you hear it click into place.
- In the image above, a V5 Smart Motor is being used.
Step 2: Connect the V5 Smart Cable to the V5 Robot Brain
- Push the other end of the cable into a port on the V5 Robot Brain until you hear it click into place.
- In this picture, Port 10 was chosen for the connection. You can choose any open port.
Step 3: Check the Device Info screen to see the new device
- Press the Devices icon on the Home screen of the V5 Robot Brain to see that the device is recognized on the port you connected to.