How to Install VEXcode - Windows
Step 1: Launch the VEXcode Installer
- Double-click the VEXcode.exe file to launch the InstallShield Wizard.
Step 2: Click Next
- In the first InstallShield Wizard page, click the "Next >" button.
Step 3: Accept the License Agreement
- Read through the End User License Agreement and click on the bubble next to "I accept the terms in the license agreement".
- Click the "Next >" button.
Step 4: Installing VEXcode
- Click the "Install" button.
Step 5: Finish Installation
- Click on the "Finish" Button to finish installing VEXcode and close the InstallShield Wizard.
Step 6: Launch VEXcode
- Launch VEXcode using the desktop shortcut. A menu to create a new program will automatically appear once the application opens.
Step 7: Select the Type of Project
- Create a new program to get started with coding in VEXcode!