How to Install VEXcode - MAC
Step 1: Launch the VEXcode Installer Package
- Double-click on the VEXcode.dmg file.
Step 2: Launch the VEXcode Installer
- Double-click on the VEXcode.pkg icon.
Step 3: Continue Past the Introduction
- Click on the "Continue" button.
Step 4: Read the License Agreement
- Read through the End User License Agreement and click on the "Continue" button.
Step 5: Accept the License Agreement
- Click on the "Agree" button to accept the license agreement and continue on with the installation.
Step 6: Select Installation Type
- Click the "Install" button.
Step 7: Grant Permission to Install
- Grant permission to install VEXcode by entering your login credentials and clicking the "Install Software" button.
Step 8: Installing VEXcode
- Wait for the installer to finish installing the files.
Step 9: Finish Installation
- Click the "close" button to finish the installation of VEXcode.
Step 10: Move the Installer to the Trash
- MacOS will give you the option of moving the VEXcode installer to the trash. Click on the "Move to Trash" button to delete the VEXcode installer, otherwise click "Keep" if you plan on using the installer again.
Step 11: Launch VEXcode
- Navigate to the applications folder and double-click on the VEXcode icon to launch the application.
Step 12: Create a New Program
- Create a new program to get started with coding in VEXcode!