How to Install VEXcode V5 Text - MAC
Step 1: Launch the VEXcode V5 Text Installer Package
- Double-click on the VEXcode V5 Text.dmg file.
Step 2: Launch the VEXcode V5 Text Installer
- Double-click on the VEXcodeV5Text.pkg icon.
Step 3: Continue Past the Introduction
- Click on the "Continue" button.
Step 4: Read the License Agreement
- Read through the End User License Agreement and click on the "Continue" button.
Step 5: Accept the License Agreement
- Click on the "Agree" button to accept the license agreement and continue on with the installation.
Step 6: Select Installation Type
- Click the "Install" button.
Step 7: Grant Permission to Install
- Grant permission to install VEXcode V5 Text by entering your login credentials and clicking the "Install Software" button.
Step 8: Installing VEXcode V5 Text
- Wait for the installer to finish installing the files.
Step 9: Finish Installation
- Click the "close" button to finish the installation of VEXcode V5 Text.
Step 10: Move the Installer to the Trash
- MacOS will give you the option of moving the VEXcode V5 Text installer to the trash. Click on the "Move to Trash" button to delete the VEXcode V5 Text installer, otherwise click "Keep" if you plan on using the installer again.
Step 11: Launch VEXcode V5 Text
- Navigate to the Applications folder and double-click on the VEXcode V5 Text icon to launch the application.
Step 12: Create a New Program
- Create a new program to get started with coding in VEXcode V5 Text!