How to Install the VEXos Utility for Mac
Step 1: Locate the VEXos Utility application.
- Click here to download VEXos Utility for Mac from VEX’s website.
NOTE: Depending on how the security settings on your Mac are configured, applications downloaded from the internet may be blocked by default.
Step 2: Download the VEXos Utility application.
- Click on the “VEXos Utility Program (OS X)” icon to download the program.
Step 3: Locate the download.
- Locate and click on the VEXos Utility disk image (.dmg) file in the Downloads folder or in the alternative location where the file was saved.
Step 4: Open the Disk Image.
- Open the VEXos Utility disk image file by clicking on it. In the VEXos Utility disk image window that pops up, drag the VEXos Utility to the Applications folder.
Step 5: Confirm Installation.
- Open the Applications folder to locate the VEXos Utility application.
Step 6: Launch the VEXos Utility.
- Click on the icon to launch the VEXos Utility.
NOTE: “VEXosUtility” is an application downloaded from the Internet. It may display a message saying, “Are you sure you want to open it?” Click “Open”.
- Click here for instructions on how to update VEX IQ Firmware.