Login to VEX Forum Using a VEX Account
A single VEX Account can be used to login to different sites, such as the VEX Forums.
Note: Current VEX users, who have a vexforum.com account, will need to register a new VEX Account to access all of the current offerings. If the user provides the same email used for the vexforum.com account for their new VEX Account, the two accounts will merge.
Step 1: Login to your VEX Account at https://login.vex.com/login.
- If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot Your Password” button.
- To stay logged in, check “Remember Me” .
Step 2: Go to the VEX Forum Page at https://www.vexforum.com/ and click the “Log In” button.
Step 3: Click to login “with your VEX account”.
- This will redirect you to the VEX Robotics Account Login page. Do not log in to this page.
Step 4: Authorize VEX Forum with your VEX Account.
- A new window will popup for authorization.
- Click “Authorize” to give permission for VEX Forum to access your account.
Step 5: Create a new VEX Forum Account with Existing VEX Account
- A new VEX Forum account will be generated from your VEX Account information.
- Optionally, you can type in or change your Name.
- Click “Create New Account”
Step 6: Start exploring posts and contributing to the forum!