How to Run a User Program through the V5 Controller
Step 1: Make sure that your V5 Controller is on and linked to your V5 Robot.
- The V5 Controller should be powered on and connected to your V5 Robot.
- For help in connecting your robot to the controller, go to this page about pairing your V5 Controller to your V5 Robot Brain.
Step 2: Move the highlight over the Programs icon and press the A button.
- Use the arrow buttons on the V5 Controller to move the dark highlight over the Programs icon.
- Then press either the down-arrow button or the A button to select Programs.
Step 3: Choose the saved program and press the A button.
- Use the arrow buttons to move the dark highlight over the icon of the program you want to use.
- Then press the A button to select Run.
Step 4: Use the program's running screen.
- Use this screen while the program is running to monitor the program's runtime and the battery's charge.