How to Configure the Limit Switch in VCS
Step 1: Connect the Limit Switch to the V5 Robot Brain using a 3-Wire Port
- Connect the Limit Switch to one of the 3-Wire Ports on the V5 Robot Brain.
Step 2: Navigate to the Robot configuration window
- Open VCS.
- Click on the Robot tab.
Step 3: Add a Limit Switch to the Robot Configuration Page
- Drag a Limit Switch from the frame on the left into the Robot Configuration pane.
Step 4: Assign a Limit Switch to a 3-Wire Port
- Click on the the Limit Switch, then click on the letter to select the port.
- Designate the 3-Wire Port you wish to assign by clicking on the letter on the V5 Robot Brain that appears next to the device.
Step 5: Rename the sensor
- Rename the device with a descriptive term like "Limit Switch" by selecting the text with the default name in the top left corner of the device and replacing it with a name of your choice.