How to Change a V5 Smart Motor Gear Cartridge
Step 1: Remove the cap covering the V5 Smart Motor Gear Cartridge
- Unscrew the four screws that secure the V5 Smart Motor cap to the body.
- Set aside the cap and the four screws.
Step 2: Swap the V5 Smart Motor Gear Cartridge with its replacement
- Take the V5 Smart Motor Gear Cartridge out.
- Place the new cartridge in the cartridge chamber.
NOTE: Make sure the raised semi-circular alignment notch is oriented the right way, or the cap will not go back on.
Step 3: Replace the cap and screws
- Put the cap back onto of the V5 Smart Motor.
- Tighten the screws back down until they are secure.