V5 Controller - V5 Clawbot - Arm Control
Step 1: Power on your V5 Controller
- Press the square Power Button in the center of the controller to turn it ON.
Step 2: Set up Driver Control
- Use the Arrow buttons to highlight the Driver Control program's icon (highlighted in the image).
- Then press the A button to choose Drive.
- Press the A button again to choose Run.
- Press the B button to return to the previous menu, if needed.
Step 3: Use the R1 and R2 Buttons on the Right Side of the Controller to lower and raise the arm
- The rectangular R1 button on the front of the controller lowers the arm.
- The rectangular R2 button on the front of the controller raises the arm.